Simply drive or joystick the mobility device onto the platform and into the docking base station. Utilizing a docking bar or plow, as it is sometimes called, the base station mounted onto the vehicle lift positions the power wheelchair evenly on the platform and “latches-in” to secure the mobility device without the use of automotive straps or strap retractors. Operate the lift and rest assured the chair is safely positioned, secure, and ready for transport.
- Dock ‘N’ Lock Auto Secures the power chair to the platform using a positive lock docking device
- Automatic tilt for added ground clearance and weight transfer
- Lighted license plate bracket and courtesy lights illuminate lift and truck areas
- Weight sensitive platform automatically folds when lifted without power chair
- Adjusts to accommodate a wide range of power chairs.
- Compatible with class II or III hitch models
- Powered by your vehicles battery
- Swing-away option available
Capacity350 lbs (160 kg)
Aluminum Deck Size36" x 39"
Installed Weight79 lbs.
Hitch Height (Range)5" - 18"
Hitch ClassClass III hitch adapter standard, Class II upgrades available