The build and delivery methods also allow installers to work more quickly and efficiently when they arrive at your home. The lift can be installed with minimal disruptions to you.
Perfect for a stairway with a 90° turn, 180°, or even a spiral staircase. The Helix can even be built to accommodate multi-story applications.
An ergonomically-designed seat features swivel seat and “flip-up” arms to make entry and exit easier.
Custom color and fabric options are available to help make the Helix Curved Stair Lift a tasteful addition to any home.
- Narrower profile
- Extremely quiet, smooth ride
- True-Curve rail with advanced bending technology creates smoother turns
- Supportive, ergonomic seating
- Simple-connect rails and lighter chassis for easy installation
- Weight Capacity350 lb (159 kg)
- Seat Size19" x 15" D x 20.5" H (48.3 x 38.1 x 52.1 cm)
- Speed20 FPM
- Folded Width16"
- Track Length20' Standard; up to 164'
- Power24V DC
- Incline Limits- NA -
- Drive SystemSteel Rack and Pinion
- Safety Features• Directin Limit Switches
• Final Limit Switch
• Footrest Obstruction Switch
• Seat Swivel
• Cut-off Switch
• Constant Pressure Controls
• Seat Belt
• Safety Edges
• Emergency Stop
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime
- Optional• Wide Seat 21"
• Key Switch
• Additional Call/Send Remote
• Additional Charging Station
• Custom Colors
Available Documents & Literature
Dealer Project Photos
*Every Helix is custom designed and built to be one-of-a-kind. Harmar certified dealers take a series of pictures to provide valuable data to Harmar engineers. Only appropriate photography from established dealers will be reviewed. If you need quote, call Harmar today and we’ll connect you to a dealer in your area. 800-833-0478