Easy operation and upkeep at increased heights
Even with increased height, Harmar’s CPL is engineered for fast installation, easy operation, and is virtually maintenance-free indoors and out.
Designed with precision and care to be an incredibly high-quality, code compliant access solution, Harmar’s Highlander series is sure to meet your every need. Heights available from 4’ to 14’.
- Top-mounted motor and electrical box makes servicing easy and eliminates potential water issues
- Ability to unbolt the base to get the lift through small openings
- ETL Listed
- Available in AC and DC models
- Solid platform with non-skid surface for added safety
- Solid 42” high guard panels
- Weather-resistant design for indoor and outdoor use
- Constant pressure, paddle switch controls with emergency stop button
- Safety Sensors on underside of platform stop at obstructions
- Stationary access ramp
Weight Capacity750 lb (340 kg)
Platform Size36” x 54” x 42”
Drive SystemBelt driven ball screw / 1/3 hp motor with brake.
Optional 24 VDC battery powered unit
Incline Limits- NA -
Control circuit24 VAC (Low Voltage Controls)
Footprint50” x 54” (127 cm x 137.2)
ControlsConstant pressure paddle switch with emergency stop (key switch optional)
Safety DesignASME A18.1, Section 2 – Vertical Platform Lifts
Safety FeaturesSafety pan, Final limit, Ball nut safety backup, belt monitor and non-skid surface