Coronavirus COVID-19 Impact Updates
This is a challenging and quickly changing time for our industry. To support you, we’ll work to aggregate key information and give you our perspective on what it means to you as you operate your business day-to-day.
We’d love your help too! When the community comes together we do better for each other. If you know of a story or headline for us, please share it to email@example.com.
Business Tools & Support
- US Treasury Department Updates Guidance Around CARES Act for Small Businesses
- Official with the SBA Cautions about Pitfalls as Funding Reopens
- Forbes Compiles Expansive List of Potential Funding Sources
- SBA Stops Accepting New Assistance Applications for lack of funding
- SBA Lender Locator
- Further Guidance through PPP Frequently Asked Questions
- Paycheck Protection Program Calculator (3rd Party)
- SBA Releases Interim Guidance on Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA – Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Guidance on Essential Infrastructure Workforce
- Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- New Stimulus Package Adds $75 Million to the Public Health and Social Services Emergency Fund
- Hope for Extending Use of PPE for Healthcare Workers and How to Make Your Own Mask
- HME News Covers the New Access to CARES Act Attestation Portal
- NMEDA Issues Letter to the VA on Behalf of Members
- CMS Removes Non-Invasive Ventilators from Competive Bid Process
- CARES Act Includes Changes to Ordering
- NMEDA Launches COVID-19 Resource Page
- Further Federal Contract Modifications to Support Business in Healthcare
- Temporary Regulatory Changes to Aid Healthcare System
- Renting Equipment to Hospitals During the COVID-19 Crisis
- NMEDA Dealer Gets Relief Already!
- Harmar Expands Webinar Series Insider Live
- Harmar will host a Webinar about Virtual Evaluations Friday, April 17.
- Todd Bick talks more in depth about “Contactless” support and the CARES Act and how it impacts the industry
- Harmar Extends Spring Promos to Support Dealers
- Harmar Operating as Essential Business as Florida Declares Stay-at-Home
- Recommendations for Virtual Consultations
- Harmar Issues Essential Business Letter
- Home Visit Recommendations
While we will do our best to keep up with the most current stories, this is a very fast moving and dynamic time. You should always confirm any appointments before you travel. Remember the best practice tips for home visits right now too.