CSL500 Helix Curved Stair Lift
The Helix Curved Stair Lift offers a narrow profile that mounts closer to the wall, with tighter bends. The ride is ultra smooth--and whisper quiet!
Every Helix CSL500 is engineered and built to order. Each custom stairlift is unique to the home and stairway it is installed to. This custom design allows the Helix stairlift to have a smaller footprint, quicker install, and outstanding performance.
The build and delivery methods also allow installers to work more quickly and efficiently when they arrive at your home. The lift can be installed with minimal disruptions to you.
Perfect for a stairway with a 90-degree turn, 180-degree turn, or even a spiral staircase. The Helix can even be built to accomodate multi-story applications.
An ergonomically-designed seat features swivel seat and "flip-up"" arms to make entry and exit easier.
Custom color and fabric options are available to help make the Helix Curved Stair Lift a tasteful addition to any home.
- Narrower profile
- Extemely quiet, smooth ride
- True-Curve rail with advanced bending technology creates smoother turns
- Supportive, ergonomic seating
- Simple-connect rails and lighter chassis for easy installation
- Drive System Rack & Pinion Gear
- Maximum Weight Capacity 350 lbs. ((159 kg.)
- Track (rail) Type Steel, Powder Coated
- Travel 20' standard; 164' Maximum
- Average Number of Return Trips per Charge 10
- Lift Mounts to Step or Wall Steps
- Minimum Folded Width 14.37"
- Speed 20 ft. / min.
- Electrical Requirements 120V - 220V AC
- Operation Power 24V DC Battery
- Safety Devices Safety Edges; Overspeed Governor; Emergency Stop