Production Float – Lake Winnebago, MO
OVERVIEW: Primary responsibility is to ensure daily production requirements are met through the ability to ‘flex’ from one work station to another. Requires Sub-assembly ability, ability to test and calibrate assemblies to meet tolerances, product specifications and work instructions. Ensures daily production schedule is met and customer receives the highest quality product possible.
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
KEY INTERFACES: Lead person, Production Manager, Site Director, Assembly Associates, Production Scheduler, Admin, Quality Assurance, Purchasing and Engineering.
DELIVERABLES, DUTIES, ACCOUNTABILITY:
• Perform as required at various work stations with a high level of competency
• Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening and sub-assemblies per customer order.
• Participate in the coordination of the flow of products throughout the manufacturing process.
• Identify and report units that fail tests or tolerance levels.
• Flex from work station to work station as directed by product lead.
• Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.
• Report and/or record any problems with parts and/or final assembly product or process to lead person and/or production manager or quality assurance personnel.
• Report Parts outages and component part shortages to lead person and/or production manager.
• Report any quality concerns to lead person and/or production manager, Quality assurance personnel.
• May use hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product/customer specifications.
• Achieve the daily production schedule
• ensure work area is clean and organized
• Operate within standard operating procedures and adhere to all applicable safety practices.
• Non-Air-Conditioned Manufacturing Environment
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Previous assembly/sub-assembly work in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others.
- Basic understanding/ability to use computer to access time and attendance system.
- HARMAR MOBILITY LLC IS AN EEO EMPLOYER.