VPL Assembler – Lake Winnebago, MO
OVERVIEW: Sub-assembly fabricated parts and/or components for unit and parts orders. Able to test and calibrate assemblies to meet tolerances, product specifications and work instructions. Work to achieve daily production schedule and to ensure the customer receives the highest quality product possible
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
KEY INTERFACES: Lead person, production manager, site director, assembly associates, production scheduler, admin, quality assurance, purchasing and engineering.
DELIVERABLES, DUTIES, ACCOUNTABILITY:
• Assembles, installs and adjust variety of mechanical and/or electromechanical components, using hand tools, assembly fixtures, and test devices according to customer specification to final product testing.
• May use hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product/customer specifications.
• Identify and report units that fail tests or tolerance levels.
• Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.
• Report and/or record any problems with parts and/or final assembly product or process to lead person and/or production manager or quality assurance personnel.
• Report Parts outages and component part shortages to lead person and/or production manager.
• Report any quality concerns to lead person and/or production manager, Quality assurance personnel.
• Achieve the daily production schedule
• Operate within standard operating procedures and adhere to all applicable safety practices.
• Ensure work area is clean and organized.
• Non-Air-Conditioned Manufacturing Environment.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Previous assembly/sub-assembly work in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others.
- Basic understanding/ability to use computer to access time and attendance system.
- HARMAR MOBILITY LLC IS AN EEO EMPLOYER.